Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Flood Gates opened up...literally, but what a day our June 4th Vintage Market was!

It rained on us, but it did not stop all of our wonderful shoppers! In fact we could not believe how big our event had become! We are busy planning the next show (Oct. 8, 2011) trying to make sure we are better prepared for the size of crowd we have drawn, and working on ways to make our show even better! Words cannot express our gratitude for the tremendous support we received from our community, and for all of our wonderful customers who traveled from outside of the area to attend.

These are just a few shots from our incredible event, I will continue to share more photos, but for now I must get some sleep. Goodnight friends!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic day it was! It was our first time to sell there and it was so fun to meet the other vendors and the wonderful customers. Kudos to the shoppers who braved the weather, I know that they were rewarded with the great buys they found there. We look forward with much anticipation for the next show. And a special thanks to Bonnie for such work at the organization part. Helen from http://wildberryranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I hear when your next sale will be. I think you are close enough for me to make it.

    ReplyDelete